Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp and Penne
Recipe: Tasty Garlic Shrimp and Penne. Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce. "My friends and family request this all the time. It's quick and smells so good." Christy Martell – Round Hill, Virginia. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne – Sturdy penne pasta tossed with shrimp in a vibrant lemon, garlic, and butter sauce.
The list just gets longer and longer. And don't you forget about that homemade garlic alfredo sauce. Surprise your amore with the perfect gourmet night.
How to Prepare Appetizing Garlic Shrimp and Penne
You can have Garlic Shrimp and Penne using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp and Penne
How to Make Appetizing Garlic Shrimp and Penne ? To Make this Healthy Garlic Shrimp and Penne, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 8 oz – penne pasta.
- You need 10 – shrimp.
- You need 1 cup – quartered cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup – fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp – fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 – olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tsp – fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 – shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 – salt and pepper to taste.
Whip up a Roasted Garlic Shrimp Penne, made easy with Contadina. For the full Roasted Garlic Shrimp. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender.
Garlic Shrimp and Penne step by step
Recipe: Tasty Garlic Shrimp and Penne step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook it
- Boil water as directed for pasta.
- In a pan add olive oil and garlic (enough oil to coat the bottom of pan).
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Add cherry tomatoes and lemon juice to pan and cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook with tomatoes.
- Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted.
- Mix pasta into pan (or separate bowl).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and enjoy!.
- May add additional oil as needed.
View top rated Garlic shrimp penne recipes with ratings and reviews. Bobby's Garlic Shrimp, Camarones Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp), Gambas Al Ajillo, Garlic Shrimp, etc. you love shrimp and garlic, give this fast and tasty recipe a try. Add red pepper flakes and shrimp and season with salt and pepper. This Creamy Garlic Shrimp features juicy, plump shrimp smothered in a creamy garlic sauce. Shrimp is one of my favorite proteins because it's so fast to make and nowadays, really great quality pre-peeled frozen shrimp is sold even at supermarkets.