Recipe: Yummy Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns
How to Make Perfect Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns. Boil tagliatelle in plenty of boiling, salted water. Before draining, remember to set aside a spoonful of the pasta cooking water to use for combining the pasta and sauce together. Toss and stir the tagliatelle in a bowl; add pesto, prawns and a spoonful of cooking water to combine.
But the king prawns just take this dish over the top. Try to get the best quality prawns you can find. It will truly make a difference.
How to Make Yummy Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns
You can have Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns
Recipe: Appetizing Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns ? To Cook this Juicy Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns, you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 1/4 – onion, chopped.
- Prepare 500 grams – prawns.
- You need 1 1/4 quart – garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp – olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 300 grams – pesto.
- You need 1 tbsp – chili.
- Prepare 1 – chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 – black pepper.
- Prepare 500 grams – pasta.
Pour the pesto dressing over the pasta and prawns and give everything a good stir. Add the parsley and basil leaves and stir again, then pile into your serving dish and serve scattered with extra shredded basil leaves, plus lemon wedges for squeezing over the salad. Drain the pasta, reserving a cup of water. Return the pasta and beans to the pan, and add the pesto, crème fraîche, prawns, lemon zest and juice, and pine nuts.
Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns step by step
How to Make Tasty Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns instructions ? Here 5 steps how you cook that
- Clean the prawns and boil them into a pot of boiling water for 3 mins..
- Take a big frying pan (wok would be perfect) and put inside some onions and some chopped tomatoes , after a few mins add the prawns with some garlic and chilly and pepper and cover the frying pan and let it cook gently.
- Put water and big salt into a pot and wait till it boil and as soon it's ready insert the tagliatelle and remember if on the packed says to remove the pasta at 9 mins we will drain it at 8 ..
- The pasta it's almost ready now so let's go back to the frying pan and we will add now the pesto and we will let it cool for one minute..
- Pasta it's ready , drain it and add it into the frying pan and mix it and serve..
If the sauce is a little thick, add a splash of the pasta water. When you're ready to serve, scatter over the rocket. Add the cooked, drained tagliatelle and orange zest and heat. Tagliatelle with home-made pesto recipe is a step by step guide for how to make your own tagliatelle and your own home-made pesto. Impress your friends and dinner guests with your culinary skills with this simple, rustic Italian dish.