Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
Recipe: Appetizing Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves. Methi Prawns is an excellent dish made with succulent pieces of prawns and methi cooked together with spices. The tender fenugreek leaves adds more flavor to the dish. Methi Prawns is a very popular curry cooked in the major sub-continental region of India and Pakistan.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves. See great recipes for Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves too!
How to Prepare Tasty Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
You can have Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
How to Cook Tasty Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves ? To Prepare this Juicy Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves, you will need the following 12 ingredients:
- You need Half kg – prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 – big onion.
- It’s 2 – tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 – green chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsn – dry fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbsn – oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp – salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsn – chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – turmeric.
- You need 1 pinch – garam masala powder.
A member of the pea family, dried Fenugreek leaves have a similar taste to crushed peas, yet with hints of herbal spice like fennel or celery flakes. It is often described as a cross between celery and maple. You can use fenugreek leaves to season savory meats, such as chicken or pork, and vegetables. Add the chopped methi leaves and the dry mango powder to the skillet.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves step by step
Recipe: Delicious Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves step by step ? Here 3 steps how you cook that
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Your delicious Methi Prawns Masala is ready. How to Make Methi Prawns – Fenugreek Prawns. Warm one tbsp of oil in non-stick pan, add finely chopped onions and fry till onions turn light brown. Add ginger garlic paste, fry for a minute until the raw flavour goes. Substitutes for Fenugreek leaves Dried/Powdered Fenugreek.