Recipe: Perfect Saucy Shrimp Penne
Recipe: Delicious Saucy Shrimp Penne. Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce. "My friends and family request this all the time. It's quick and smells so good." Christy Martell – Round Hill, Virginia. Discover our simple shrimp-penne pasta recipe.
The homemade pasta sauce in this dish is flavored with garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper, and cooks quickly while the pasta boils. Yes, this is the pasta of your dreams. Asparagus, Shrimp & Penne Saffron recipe: Saffron adds great flavor to this shrimp and pasta dish.
Recipe: Yummy Saucy Shrimp Penne
You can cook Saucy Shrimp Penne using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy Shrimp Penne
How to Prepare Tasty Saucy Shrimp Penne ? To Cook this Juicy Saucy Shrimp Penne, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 Box – penne pasta.
- It’s 2 Pkg – med count shrimp.
- It’s 3 Tbsp – old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp – Sazon Caribbean.
- It’s 1 Bunch – scallions.
- It’s 1 Can – rotel.
- It’s 2 Tbsp – minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp – butter.
- It’s 1 Cup – bacon bits (Hormel).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup – dry parsley flakes.
- You need 2 jars – ragu roasted garlic parmesan.
- Prepare 1 Cup – milk (More if needed).
- You need to taste – Salt and pepper.
This healthy Greek-inspired shrimp recipe in a saucy tomato base with feta can be cooked and served as a one-pot skillet dinner, or in a baking dish as a. • Penne with Grilled Vegetables and Spicy Tomato Sauce: In place of the shrimp, use grilled or sautéed vegetables such as mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, or green beans, cut into bite-size pieces. Cook penne paste until al dente. In a saute pan heat olive oil and add bacon. Remove onions and garlic, set aside with bacon.
Saucy Shrimp Penne instructions
How to Prepare Appetizing Saucy Shrimp Penne step by step ? Here 3 steps how you cook it
- Cook pasta and shrimp according to package directions and set aside separately..
- Saute scallions, Rotel and garlic and butter for 5 minutes. Add spices and shrimp and saute for 5 minutes more. Add pasta parsley flakes and bacon bits in combine..
- Poor jars of sauce and milk and combine. Add more milk if needed cook for 10 minutes more to warm through. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy..
Add shrimp and cook until done. Pat the shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper. In a separate large skillet or wok, heat the remaining tablespoon of butter over high heat and sear the shrimp quickly until cooked. This sautéed shrimp dish is a great meal to prepare together with your kids, friends, or spouse. The beautiful colors and flavors make this a perfect lunch or dinner.