Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms
How to Cook Yummy Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms. Here's what you need: bacon, shrimp, salt, black pepper, medium yellow onion, medium tomato, garlic, heavy cream, fettuccine Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper and cook until the shrimp is pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp and bacon from the pot, leaving any fat from cooking the bacon behind. This Alfredo Zoodles recipe combines so many of my favorite things!
After tasting fettuccine Alfredo at a restaurant, I tried to duplicate the recipe at home. You can't imagine how pleased I was when I sauteed fresh mushrooms in the butter before adding the shrimp and garlic and used fresh steamed broccoli. The sauce is very good with only milk.
Recipe: Perfect Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms
You can have Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms ? To Prepare this Easy Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 – big jar bacon alfredo saice.
- You need 1 bag – pasta any type.
- Prepare 1 pk – mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bag – frozen shrimp(no tails).
- It’s 1 stick – butter.
- It’s to taste – Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 block – cream cheese.
This Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe has gotten rave reviews from my family, our amazing readers, and I What do you eat with shrimp alfredo? I like to keep it simple. A real wood-smoked bacon imparts lots of flavor: Applewood is mild and slightly sweet, while hardwood, such as hickory, is more assertive. While cooking bowtie pasta by package instructions, combine Alfredo sauce, soup, milk.
Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms step by step
How to Make Tasty Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms instructions ? Here 4 steps how you cook that
- Boil and salt water toss pasta in boiling water cook till done strain then place back in the pot.
- In pot with pasta add sauce and cream cheese salt and pepper.
- Im a skillet add butter then toss in mushrooms(optional) and shrimp cook on high 15 minutes or till shrimp is done.
- Add mushroom and shrimp mix to pot along with any remaining butter (adds extra flavor) mix well then serve eat and enjoy.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally one minute, so keep an eye on them! Broccoli mushroom alfredo pasta is the definition of comfort food.