How to Make Perfect Mamas Shrimp Pasta
How to Make Yummy Mamas Shrimp Pasta. Cover and turn to low or off. As it cools it will thicken. So just serve or reheat for dinner over pasta.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool the pasta quickly; drain well. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until well combined.
Recipe: Delicious Mamas Shrimp Pasta
You can have Mamas Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mamas Shrimp Pasta
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Mamas Shrimp Pasta ? To Prepare this Easy Mamas Shrimp Pasta, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- It’s – Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 box – Penne.
- It’s 1 can – Ragu Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 can – Italian style stewed tomatos.
- Prepare – Shrimp.
- You need 1 lb – Peeled and devined shrimp. (cocktail size or smaller).
- It’s 3 clove – garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp – Margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp – dried crushed parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp – dried basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch – salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp – lemon juice.
As of a few months ago, we didn't realize shrimp marinara existed. After finding the perfect romantic date night recipe, mussels marinara, we figured shrimp marinara had to be a thing. Remove from the heat and pour over the pasta. Toss to coat the pasta thoroughly, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
Mamas Shrimp Pasta instructions
How to Make Tasty Mamas Shrimp Pasta step by step ? Here 3 steps how you cook that
- Bring large pot of water to a roaring boil. Then add penne and boil for 11-12 minutes. Strain noodles, open can of tomatoes and strain juice off. Add tomatoes to pasta and stir. Finally add the jar of cheesy Alfredo sauce and mix. Let everything sit on warm until shrimp is ready.
- In a medium skillet heat up your oil and butter together on low until bubbly. Then add your minced garlic cloves and simmer on low heat until garlic is a light Brown color. Next add your shrimp and increase heat to medium low cooking the shrimp through and stiring occasionaly. Finally add the last of your seasonings and allow it to all simmer together for about 3-5 minutes..
- Plate your pasta and spoon shrimp and drippings over the top. Went very well with Italian bread and a salad tossed in vinegarette dressing.
Momma's Pasta and Shrimp Salad Momma's Pasta and Shrimp Salad. Wonderful shrimp and pasta salad that satisfies the carb crave and is healthier than some of the other options we have these days. Great for backyard barbecue with friends or a quiet dinner inside with family. Add vinegar for an extra tang! Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta Ingredients: The shrimp is cooked in an amazing lemon garlic butter sauce that is to die for.