Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III. Pasta Pomodoro—angel hair pasta tossed with sautéed shrimp, garlic, tomatoes, and basil. In this Pasta Pomodoro with Shrimp we are using both, and tossing them with quickly cooked fresh tomatoes (that's the "pomodoro" part), garlic, and basil. Add shrimp to pan and cook for several more minutes, until shrimp are opaque.
My husband and I have hectic schedules, so I'm always looking for fast meals that have special-occasion appeal. Shrimp Pomodoro. with fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, and garlic bread. The combination of pasta and shrimp has never steered us wrong, either in terms of easy-to-make or the incredibly delicious results.
How to Cook Tasty Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III
You can have Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III ? To Prepare this Juicy Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- It’s 1 tbsp – olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp – fat-free chicken broth, fat free.
- You need 1/2 cup – tomato, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 oz – whole wheat pasta.
- Prepare 12 oz – shrimp, uncooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp – basil leaves, chopped.
This delicious shrimp and pasta dish is good and garlicky and ready to eat in just a half hour. Pro Shrimp Tip: sometimes I borrow a clove of minced garlic from the sauce ingredients and toss it in the pan with the shrimp for next level garlic flavored. Garlic Butter Capellini Pomodoro with Shrimp – this simple recipe features easy ingredients like capellini pasta, shrimp, garlic, butter, basil, and fresh. Make Capellini Pomodoro that is an Olive Garden copycat.
Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III instructions
Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III instructions ? Here 5 steps how you cook it
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta..
- Meanwhile, place olive oil and garlic in a large sauté pan and sauté for several minutes until lightly browned..
- Add chicken broth and tomatoes to pan; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender..
- Cook the pasta according to the difference on the package. Drain..
- Add shrimp to pan and cook for several more minutes, until shrimp are opaque. Add basil and toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta..
The angel hair pasta is tossed with a fresh tomato and basil Capellini is angel hair pasta (literal translation: little hairs), and Pomodoro is the Italian word for tomato. Serve the finished pasta with grilled eggplant, zucchini, shrimp, or chicken. This easy and healthy Italian shrimp pasta is one of the best shrimp pasta recipes ever! I chose to butterfly them as they look pretty. Use Campari tomatoes for the best flavors as they are high in sugar level and low acidity.