Recipe: Yummy Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta. This Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is for all those nights when nothing but a creamy pasta will do! Pasta smothered in a creamy sauce infused with garlic flavour, and tossed through with plump prawns (shrimp). It's indulgent but not ridiculously rich.
Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner! Remove from pan and reserve on a plate. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp coated in a light and creamy garlic parmesan sauce filled with sun dried tomatoes and spinach!
Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
You can have Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
Recipe: Perfect Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta ? To Cook this Easy Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta, you will need the following 17 ingredients:
- You need 200 grams – pasta (any kind).
- Prepare 250 grams – prawns (shelled & deveined).
- It’s 1 – onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove – garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 large – tomatoes.
- It’s 12 – black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup – cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp – tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp – dried chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp – sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp – olive oil.
- Prepare – salt.
- You need 1 cup – water (drained from pasta).
- You need 1 bunch – coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp – piri piri chillies (optional).
Leave people wondering if there is a hidden chef in your kitchen with this Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp. Season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper. Once butter has melted add prawns and garlic mixture and increase heat to ensure prawns are cooked quickly. While pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp and sauce.
Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta step by step
How to Prepare Yummy Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta step by step ? Here 10 steps how you achieve that
- Boil pasta in salted water with one tablespoon olive oil till al dente..
- Cut three tomatoes and the stalks of the coriander and blend till smooth. Chop last tomato into large chunks..
- Drain pasta in colander once cooked, reserving one cup..
- Place the pan back on the fire and heat remaining olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, garlic and sauté for five minutes till soft..
- Add prawns, blended tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and water and cook on medium heat till sauce thickens..
- Add cream and stir..
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and toss in pasta till evenly coated..
- Top with chopped coriander and piri piri chillies..
- Serve immediately..
This creamy shrimp curry is one of my go-to recipes when I want to impress. It's easy to make, always delicious and perfect served with homemade naan bread. Shrimp curry (Prawn curry) is one of our favorite meals as a family. There's just something about plump shrimp cooked in an aromatic, creamy sauce. This easy creamy garlic butter shrimp recipe is the most delicious and quickest recipe you'll ever make.