How to Prepare Yummy Salted Egg Yolk Prawns
Recipe: Tasty Salted Egg Yolk Prawns. Allow to cool, then mash with a fork and set aside. Place the tapioca flour in a bowl and toss in the marinated prawns, shaking off excess flour. Salted egg yolk has been an all-time craze these past few years.
I bet your kitchen smells so good right now that. Start by steaming the salted egg yolks. Once steamed, mash the yolks with a fork and set this aside.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Salted Egg Yolk Prawns
You can cook Salted Egg Yolk Prawns using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Yolk Prawns
How to Cook Tasty Salted Egg Yolk Prawns ? To Prepare this Healthy Salted Egg Yolk Prawns, you will need the following 17 ingredients:
- It’s 300 gr – prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- You need 1 tablespoon – lime juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – salt.
- Prepare – Seasonings for the prawn:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – white pepper.
- It’s 100 gr – cornstarch.
- It’s – Salted Egg Yolk Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons – butter.
- It’s 4 cloves – garlic, minced.
- You need 3 – red chili, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Prepare 4 – green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon – oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 dash – white pepper powder.
- You need 4 – salted egg yolk, mash with a fork in a small bowl.
Mash the salted egg yolk finely using a fork. Remove shells and dark veins from prawns. I am using large "angka" (红脚虾) prawns for this recipe. Season with a bit of salt and white pepper powder.
Salted Egg Yolk Prawns step by step
How to Prepare Tasty Salted Egg Yolk Prawns instructions ? Here 7 steps how you cook that
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 30 minutes. Wash and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water..
- Mix the prawns with lemon juice, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside again for 15 minutes..
- Coat evenly with cornstarch. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the prawns until crispy. Remove from the pan. Set aside..
- Heat the butter. Sauté garlic and red chili until fragrant..
- Add oyster sauce, white pepper powder, and green onions..
- Add the salted egg yolk. Stir until well combined..
- Add the fried shrimp. Stir to coat the prawns evenly. Remove from the heat. Serve with warm rice! 😋.
Clean the salted egg and crack into a bold. Separate the egg yolk from the white. Salted Egg Prawns is one of the most delicious and auspicious dish for Chinese. Salted egg yolks are added to the fragrant butter sauce to make this recipe richer and creamier. Mash and mince salted egg yolks. (place salted egg yolks in a plastic bag and use your hands to crush them finely).