Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Every night, Ben and I try to spend few minutes reading for leisure. Most of the time, he reaches for the latest prize-winning nonfiction, and I opt for (surprise!) a cooking magazine. He can count on me for an unending supply of fresh dinners like today's Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles, and I can rest assured that he'll always have an intelligent topic for us to.
Swap out linguine for zoodles in this tasty Shrimp Scampi recipe that uses zucchini noodles for an easy dinner full of bright lemon flavor. This One Pot Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles makes a tasty and healthy dinner. The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles.
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
You can cook Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles ? To Cook this Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons – olive oil.
- You need 1 – shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves – garlic, minced (1 1/2 tablespoons).
- It’s 1 pound – large shrimp.
- You need 1 teaspoon – kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon – red pepper flakes (if desired).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – low-sodium chicken broth or white wine.
- You need – Zest of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup – freshly squeezed lemon (1 lemon).
- Prepare 2 – medium zucchini squash.
- You need 1/4 cup – chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons – freshly grated parmesan.
This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy spiralized zucchini. Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. I know I'm late to the party but I finally invested in a spiralizer. Low carb keto shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles is the perfect example.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles instructions
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles step by step ? Here 8 steps how you achieve that
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat..
- Add the shallot to the skillet and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes..
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds..
- Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still translucent..
- Add chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute..
- Using a spirilator, make zucchini noodles and add them and about 3/4 of the parsley to the skillet. Be sure that everything in the skillet is coated with the garlic-lemon sauce. Heat until warmed through.(Avoid over cooking or the noodles will become mushy).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and Parmesan..
- Serve warm with the sauce in the skillet..
With fresh garlic, butter, lemon juice, and parsley, it's not just the most delicious way to make shrimp scampi keto… in my book, it's the most delicious version of this dish, period. Enjoy classic shrimp scampi lightened up with a white wine-butter sauce and zucchini noodles in place of pasta. The tomatoes add some sweetness and color, while the cheese contributes nuttiness and richness. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe : Shrimp served in a lemony, garlicky and buttery sauce over a bed of light and fresh zucchini noodles, aka zoodles; a lighter take on shrimp scampi. This paleo shrimp scampi is packed with flavor and perfect tossed with zucchini noodles!