How to Make Delicious Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup
Recipe: Appetizing Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup.
Recipe: Delicious Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup
You can have Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup
Recipe: Tasty Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup ? To Make this Healthy Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup, you will need the following 17 ingredients:
- You need 3 C – beef stock, low sodium.
- Prepare 1 C – water.
- You need 1 Tbsp – garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp – sambal oelek, or 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp – fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp – soy sauce.
- It’s 2 – cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 bottle – clam juice, 8oz.
- Prepare 1 oz – dried shiitake mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 piece – ginger, 1" and peeled.
- It’s 1 – star anise, (I didn't have one).
- It’s 1 – # shrimp, large, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 oz – uncooked rice noodles.
- It’s 1/2 C – bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 C – cut green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 C – cilantro, fresh.
- You need – Lime wedges, on side if desired.
Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup step by step
How to Cook Perfect Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup instructions ? Here 2 steps how you cook it
- Combine first 11 ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 12 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes. Remove cinnamon, anise and ginger; discard. Cook noodles according to package; drain. Place 1/2C noodles in each of 4 bowls and top each serving with 1C soup mixture and around 5 shrimp. Sprinkle with even amounts of sprouts, onions, cilantro and basil. Serve. Lime wedges on side if desired..
- Sambal oelek is hot sauce or paste from chile peppers. Substitute star anise with 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice powder..