Recipe: Perfect LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne
Recipe: Tasty LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne.
Recipe: Appetizing LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne
You can cook LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne ? To Cook this Healthy LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
- Prepare Box – penne pasta 16 oz.
- You need 12 oz – bag frozen small shrimp.
- Prepare 16 oz – frozen spinach.
- Prepare – Jalapeno deseeded and diced.
- You need 2 – green onions(spring onions)sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz – great value chive and onion salad dressing.
- You need 8 oz – Reserved pasta water about.
- You need Tablespoon – minced garlic (you can use fresh if you choose so).
LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne step by step
How to Make Tasty LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne instructions ? Here 5 steps how you achieve it
- Put on a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook pasta according to box instructions until it's al dente. You can salt your water if you choose so..
- While the water is going get a trusty skillet and saute your frozen shrimp with seasoning of your choice until it is mostly cooked. I used fresh cracked black pepper and paprika and a pinch of grey sea salt. Your water should be ready for the pasta now..
- Add your spinach a bit at a time to give it time to defrost and cook. At this step I added a bit of water to help keep things moving and heat quickly. I added a tablespoon of minced garlic and jalapeno. Add the green onions. Let it all cook until done. Gather some of the pasta water and reserve for later. Drain and rinse your pasta with cold water if you used salt. Add it back to pot..
- I added the dressing mixed with a bit of the reserved water and roasted pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to the shrimp veggie mixture and cooked a few minutes more to bring out the onion flavor..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp veggie mixture to pasta in thirds and fold together. Serve as you wish alone or as a side. Enjoy!.