Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage.
Recipe: Appetizing Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
You can cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage ? To Cook this Healthy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage, you will need the following 16 ingredients:
- It’s 2 lbs – raw shrimp.
- Prepare to taste – Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp – Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp – oregano.
- It’s 2 Tbs – olive oil.
- It’s 1 lbs – sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- You need 1 – onion diced.
- You need 2 tsp – brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp – Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves – garlic minced.
- It’s 2 can – crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup – chicken broth.
- It’s 2 – h cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1.5 cup – parmesan cheese grated.
- You need – Angel hair pasta.
- It’s – Parsley.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
How to Make Tasty Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage step by step ? Here 9 steps how you cook that
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..