Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce. This vibrant lemongrass ginger sauce recipe uses ginger, lemongrass and just a touch of celery leaves to add freshness to seafood or chicken. This lemon grass ginger sauce recipe is a fusion of Asian and Spanish flavors and relies on fresh ingredients—ginger, lemongrass, a few celery leaves. The Best Coconut Lemongrass Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve. Spicy Lemongrass Prawns is an Asian main dish served with steamed rice. This easy-to-make prawn recipe, infused with fish sauce, rice wine and lemon grass is full of flavours that people of all age groups will love to explore.
Recipe: Perfect Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce
You can have Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce
How to Cook Appetizing Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce ? To Make this Juicy Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- You need 1 packages – pasta penne.
- You need 1 bunch – lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 – lemon.
- Prepare 2 – lemon tree leaf.
- It’s 3 tbsp – grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp – grated garlic.
- You need 400 – millimeter coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp – chpped dill.
- You need 2 tbsp – butter.
- You need 500 grams – prawns.
This non-vegetarian recipe can also be served on special occassions and. Combine the vinegar, sugar, water, fish sauce and lime juice in a small, nonreactive saucepan. How to make Fried Prawns in Mushroom Ginger Sauce-Prawns rolled in cornflour, deep fried and served with ginger flavoured mushroom sauce. Thread three prawns into each skewer.
Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce instructions
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce step by step ? Here 14 steps how you achieve it
- grab a kitchen pestle of medium size.
- chop one of the lemon tree leaf.
- grate the skin of the lemon making zest.
- squeeze half lemon inside the kitchen pestle, it will help to mix our components.
- add the zest, the ginger grated, the dill, the lemon grass chopped, the lemon tree leaf chopped and the brown sugar..
- mix everithing till you see a bautyful ans mixing of color, at this point you can taste a really good smell coming together.
- In a sauce pan add the butter and the garlic.
- fry untill the garlic gets brows, then add our mixture from the pestle into the sauce pan with the garlic and the butter.
- fry this mixture for 5 minutes.
- at this point is time to make the pasta, there is no secret, just grab another pan and go ahead.
- add the prawns to the sauce pan and fry for no more then 7 minutes, stiring once a while carefully to do not break the prawns.
- add the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes more and stir every 2 minute.
- add salt as you like and it's done.
Grill the prawns on both sides until they are charred. Combination of prawns and lemongraaa is the secret, which you want to try out! Original fusion, which won't let you indifferent. Add the soy sauce and finely chopped garlic, bay leaf, crushed lemongrass. Put the tiger prawns in a shallow dish.