Easiest Way to Make Yummy Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce. Spicy Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Tomato Cream Sauce – shrimp seared on stove top with crushed red pepper, paprika, and salt, then smothered in a spicy cream sauce made with chopped onions, minced garlic, crushed tomatoes and cream. Delicious, creamy shrimp pasta recipe with lots of bold flavors! Shrimp Pasta with Spicy Tomato Sauce.
Pour tomato sauce over shrimp and pasta. Serve immediately with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Cook, tossing often, until pasta is al dente and coated in sauce and shrimp are.
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce
You can cook Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce
How to Make Tasty Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce ? To Cook this Easy Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- You need 160 grams – tagliatelle.
- It’s 250 grams – peeled and deveined shrimps.
- It’s 1 tbsp – EVOO.
- Prepare 2 clove – chopped garlic.
- You need 1/4 – dry chilli.
- Prepare 1 – small onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup – Sweet wine.
- Prepare 120 grams – canned peeled chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp – butter.
- Prepare 1 – salt and pepper to taste.
This spicy shrimp pasta with a roasted tomato sauce is easy, fast, and very flavorful. Perfect for a gourmet weeknight dinner or for entertaining. This post is sponsored by Muir Glen – thank you for supporting the brands that keep Salt & Lavender cooking! I only work with brands whose products I love.
Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce step by step
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce instructions ? Here 7 steps how you cook that
- Boil pastas according to the instructions over the package. Drain them..
- Meanwhile heat half tablespoon EVOO into a large skillet over medium high heat. Season the shrimps with salt and pepper and add them in the pan together with garlic and dry chili. Fry them until they are going to have a nicely orange-pink colour.
- Remove from pan and keep them aside for a while in a bowl covered with aluminium foil..
- Put the rest of the oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Add salt. And let it for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine in the frying pain and boil it on low heat unless the wine is going to be reduced at half..
- Add the chopped peeled tomatoes and the shrimps and mix them for 1 minute..
- Add the pastas. In my case I choose tagliatelle and mix them with the sauce until the sauce is going to be evenly spread over the pastas..
- Once you finish add some chopped basil leaves. I added some parmesan flakes..
When I was considering what to make with Muir Glen's lovely tomatoes, shrimp pasta is the. Sprinkle the tomato-shrimp mixture with salt and pepper, and stir in heavy cream. Stir in chopped fresh tarragon and cooked pasta, and serve immediately. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Be careful not to burn the garlic.