Recipe: Tasty Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp pockets with mango salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. Grilled shrimp tacos with a salsa of fresh mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice.
Although Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa and Salsa Verde are fabulous, there comes a time My husband said these were the best shrimp tacos he's ever had! The seasoning on the shrimp was delicious and went perfect with the mango salsa. Plump Cajun shrimp with a creamy red cabbage slaw and a zesty mango-avocado salsa!
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
You can have Shrimp pockets with mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Shrimp pockets with mango salsa ? To Cook this Juicy Shrimp pockets with mango salsa, you will need the following 13 ingredients:
- You need 1 lb – medium shrimp deveined and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 – mango.
- You need 1 cup – couscous.
- You need 1 – bag baby spinach.
- Prepare 4 piece – tin foil.
- Prepare 1 – avocado.
- Prepare 1 – lime.
- It’s 1/2 – red onion.
- You need 1 – roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 – jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 bunch – cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – garlic powder.
These easy shrimp tacos are the perfect summer-time meal and will take you right back to the Caribbean! Enjoy them outdoors with a cold light beer or margarita! Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Shrimp pockets with mango salsa step by step
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Shrimp pockets with mango salsa instructions ? Here 7 steps how you cook that
- Heat up grill or oven.Fold the sides and ends to a large piece of tin foil. Lay flat on counter..
- This is for each serving. Rub olive oil on bottom of tin foil. Put a handful or 2 of spinach on bottom. Add couscous on top of that . Pour 3 tablespoons of water over couscous..
- Add shrimp on top with a dash of garlic powder, pepper and salt. Fold foil into a square pocket so no air will be getting out..
- Place on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes..
- While pockets are on the grill chop your onions,jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, mango. Here is a quick way to cube a mango if you have never cut one before. Just remember there is a huge pit and you cut down the fat sides of the mango. Leaving the middle uncut..
- Put all chopped ingredients in bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Mix.
- Open packets and scoop onto a plate. Top with the mango salsa. Enjoy.
Make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Coat the shrimp in flour, then eggs and, lastly, panko. Fry in oil until crispy and Second, spread some rice in the left third of the nori sheet. Then, layer on a few of the fried shrimp, spoon some of the mango salsa over and roll.