Recipe: Perfect Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce.
How to Cook Yummy Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce.. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Meanwhile, make pesto: In a small food processor fitted with a metal blade. This recipe from Sunset uses only one pan.
Then I pour the pasta and its boiling water over the shrimp, and–voila–thawed shrimp! The recipe is very pesto-y, so, if you like, feel free to cut down on the pesto. Pre-peeled shrimp, frozen peas, and store-bought pesto makes this flavorful pasta come together in minutes.
How to Cook Tasty Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce.
You can have Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce.
Recipe: Yummy Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. ? To Make this Easy Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce., you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 4 1/3 each – garlic cloves.
- Prepare 20 1/2 piece – shrimp.
- You need 1 1/2 can – mushroom in can.
- Prepare 1 1/4 pinch – pepper powder.
- It’s 8 1/4 each – sliced cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 packages – Pesto Sauce.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp – vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 packages – Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp – salt for penne pasta before boiled..
Instead of buying the jarred, shelf-stable version, choose the kind found in the refrigerator case (we like Bear Pond Farm Premium Basil Pesto). It tastes fresher and more like homemade. A fresh and easy dinner that's quick to make and packed with flavor! If you've been reading her for a while, you know I'm ALL about the easy dinner ideas.
Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. instructions
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. step by step ? Here 13 steps how you cook that
- Peeled the shrimp and deveined it. Then wash the shrimp and drain set aside..
- 3-4pcs garlic cut it in lengthwise or any cut is fine..
- Mushroom in can already cut. Or you can get any mushroom in can then slice it if it's whole mushroom..
- In frying pan put corn oil or any vegetables oil then add the garlic sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the shrimp sauté for 3 minutes..
- Once the shrimp change the color put the mushroom then saute it for another 3 minutes..
- Add some cheese if you desired ( optional ) and stir it well for 3 minutes or until it's melted..
- Once the cheese is melted add the pesto sauce or any pesto brand..
- Stir the pesto well into the shrimp for another 1 to 2 minutes. And add pinch of pepper powder to taste..
- While making the sauce. Cook the penne pasta whole grain according to the direction. ( 8 minutes ) Add salt and oil before putting the Penne Pasta into the boiled water..
- Once the Penne Pasta is done put it in the fry pan with the pesto sauce toss it for another 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside the shrimp so you can stir well the sauce..
- Once it's done put it in the plate with the shrimp. Serve it while its hot..
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and squeeze in half the lemon juice. You may need to add a little extra olive oil if it's too thick or doesn't spread easily though. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into serving dish or divide among individual bowls.