Recipe: Yummy Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce
Recipe: Yummy Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce. Drizzle roasted asparagus with a delicate Dijon-lemon sauce for an elegant, yet simple, side dish. For extra presentation points, garnish the platter. Arrange asparagus mixture in a single layer on a baking.
Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving. Optional Parmesan, garlic, and lemon juice – a definite yes to all three! This is excellent and turned out perfectly.
Recipe: Perfect Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce
You can cook Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce
Recipe: Tasty Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce ? To Prepare this Healthy Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- It’s 8 large – prawns, peel and remove head.
- Prepare 1 bunch – asparagus, slice about 2 inches long.
- It’s 3 tbsp – fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove – garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 – scallion/ green onion, finely sliced.
- You need 100 ml – milk/ cream.
- Prepare 100 grams – flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp – butter.
- It’s – salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 – cooking oil (canola, corn, etc).
Asparagus is dredged in cornmeal and baked until crisp. We serve it with a vegan lemony dipping sauce. Great as an appetizer or side dish! Get a taste of Thailand with this light and seasonal dish.
Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce step by step
Recipe: Yummy Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce instructions ? Here 5 steps how you achieve it
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prawn, add salt and pepper as needed. Stir..
- Add salt and pepper to flour, stir..
- Dip prawn into flour, deep fry until golden brown..
- In other pan, heat butter, add garlic. Then add asparagus, milk, 2 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir. Add salt and pepper and the last add scallions. Remove from heat..
- Put crispy fried prawn on plate, pour lemon sauce and ready to serve! Serve with potato mash or rice..
Try our easy to follow crispy prawn and asparagus wontons recipe. Place eight gow gee pastry squares on a clean work surface. This lemon roasted asparagus recipe is so easy and makes the perfect veggie side for Spring. Asparagus is a good source for chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. Pork Recipes That Go With Asparagus.