How to Make Yummy Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce. It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. Cooking Rice With Tomato Sauce Recipes. Eggs Poached in Tomato SauceMadeleine Cocina.
Add the fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes, rosemary, capers, and olives to the pan. Variation Substitute four boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the shrimp. Make the sauce separately by sautéing the garlic for a minute, adding the red-pepper.
How to Cook Yummy Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce
You can cook Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce
How to Make Tasty Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce ? To Cook this Healthy Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce, you will need the following 11 ingredients:
- Prepare 1 lb – shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 tbsp – olive oil.
- Prepare 2 – medium peppers, chopped.
- It’s 3 – garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp – white wine.
- You need 3 – medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp – crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp – Philadelphia cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp – fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp – dried basil.
- Prepare 1 – salt and pepper to taste.
Put shrimp in a mixing bowl. Arrange shrimp over tomato mixture in one layer. Remove from oven, and let stand. Photo "Baked shrimps in tomato and cheese sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce step by step
Recipe: Yummy Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce step by step ? Here 6 steps how you achieve it
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/ 350°F. The dish will be finished in the oven..
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pan, (I add some red hot pepper flakes) and saute the pepper till tender. Next add the shrimp and saute for a minute or so..
- Add the garlic, the dried basil and some freshly cracked black paper. Give it a couple of stirs so that the spices release their aroma and then add the wine..
- Once the wine has been absorbed, add the tomatoes. Let the tomato juice evaporate and then add the cheeses. Also, add the salt and parsley..
- Once everything is incorporated, divide the dish into two oven proof dishes (single serving) and place in the oven for around 10 minutes, till it has a nice light brown color..
- Serve in the oven proof dish, just leave the dish to cool a bit. Enjoy!.
GROCERY LIST Baked Shrimp in Tomato and Feta Sauce. Stir in the herbs, shrimp, feta cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. All Reviews for Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Sauce. I added fresh basil chopped zucchini crushed red pepper and a few other spices to the sauce grilled the shrimp for a couple minutes and served with whole wheat linguine.excellent combination! The sauce was the perfect mixture of everything savory, slightly sweet, creamy, herby, and even (yes) a little spicy that we love.