How to Make Delicious Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad)
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad). If you like Spanish tapas, shrimp, and garlic, then Chef John's gambas al ajillo recipe has you covered, delivering smoky shrimp cloaked in a garlic-infused olive oil All Reviews for Spanish Garlic Shrimp (Gambas al Ajillo). This made a great weeknight dinner for us served with bread & a salad. This delicious gambas al ajillo recipe makes the perfect Spanish garlic shrimp tapas.
I pretty much love any and all recipes from Spain, but this fast, easy garlic shrimp recipe, or gambas al. Gambas al Ajillo is a classic Spanish tapa that comes together in minutes from a handful of ingredients. With fresh briny shrimp cooked together with loads of garlic and olive oil, Gambas al Ajillo or "garlic shrimp" is a classic Spanish Tapa that's soul-satisfyingly good.
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad)
You can cook Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad)
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) ? To Prepare this Easy Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad), you will need the following 9 ingredients:
- Prepare 12 oz. – shrimp cooked (peeled, deveined, tail-off).
- It’s 2 tablespoons – butter.
- It’s 5 tablespoons – olive oil.
- Prepare 10 – garlic cloves, finelly sliced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon – cayenne pepper.
- You need – Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1/2 pound – mixed salad greens (or to taste).
- You need – To season:.
- It’s – Salt and pepper (to taste).
To make authentic Spanish gambas al ajillo, you will need the following ingredients This Spanish garlic shrimp recipe moves quickly, so I recommend having all of your ingredients prepped and If the oil-white wine-garlic sauce isn't bubbling, they're too cold. At least that's what my bf says and it's. Succulent shrimp in a spicy garlicky sauce that you will need to dip your bread into! I am so excited to share another tapas dish with you today!
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) instructions
Recipe: Tasty Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) instructions ? Here 14 steps how you achieve it
- I recommend you do not cook the shrimp excessively because they tend to harden. For this salad i used medium size peeled, deveined, tail off, but if you use it as an appetizer or in a different dish I suggest you use large size, peeled, deveined, with tail. The shrimps can be raw or cooked (to taste).
- For the shrimp in a gatlic sauce preparation:.
- Put the shrimp in a colander to remove the excess of water.
- In a large skillet heat the butter and olive oil over low heat, add garlic.
- Cayenne pepper.
- Mix. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes stirring until the garlic is tender (not browned).
- Raise the temperature to medium, add the shrimp.
- Saute until they are ready, for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix and let cool before placing on salad.
- For the salad:.
- In a salad bowl place the lettuce, season with salt and pepper to taste, add sauce and shrimp over over salad, mix and serve.
ANYWAY, you are probably not as excited about this as I am, so let's get back to the garlic shrimp, or Gambas al Ajillo as they are called in Spain. Gambas al ajillo is a traditional tapa dish served in typical bars and taverns throughout all of Spain. This delicious recipe brings it to your kitchen! It's particularly delicious when fresh out of the kitchen and if accompanied with bread to dip in its sauce. This is a simple, traditional recipe but it has a twist.