Recipe: Yummy Pasta Shwimpie
How to Cook Appetizing Pasta Shwimpie.
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Pasta Shwimpie
You can cook Pasta Shwimpie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Shwimpie
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pasta Shwimpie ? To Prepare this Juicy Pasta Shwimpie, you will need the following 10 ingredients:
- It’s 400 grams – shrimps.
- Prepare 400 grams – Spagheti (add to amount of persons).
- It’s 1 – chopped onion.
- It’s 2 – garlic cloves.
- You need 1 – olive oil.
- It’s 700 ml – carbonara sauce.
- Prepare 2 – tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 – black pepper.
- It’s 1 – salt.
- You need 1 – chili powder (optional).
Pasta Shwimpie step by step
How to Make Perfect Pasta Shwimpie instructions ? Here 4 steps how you cook it
- Prepare the pasta, if finished take of the heat and water.
- Fry the chopped onions in olive oil. Add the garlic paste. Fry for a few minutes until the onions are glazed. Add the unfrozen shrimps. Add pepper, salt and chili powder to taste. Fry until the shrimps are caramalized..
- Add the carbonara sauce to the shrimps and let it simmer for a bit..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. When hot add the pasta. Also add the chopped tomatoes and let it fry for a little bit. Add the sauce with the shrimps into the frying pam with the pasta, mix it up. And its ready for serving.