Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mom's Shrimp Casserole
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mom's Shrimp Casserole. Learn how to make Shrimp Casserole. Cheesy Shrimp Casserole is the perfect dinner for a chilly night! Noodles and tiny shrimp in a creamy sauce – the entire family will love this one for sure!
The shrimp gives a unique twist to this popular standard. —Michael Cohen, Los Angeles, California. Cook shrimp in butter until they turn pink. Season shrimp with garlic salt and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
How to Cook Perfect Mom's Shrimp Casserole
You can have Mom's Shrimp Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Shrimp Casserole
How to Make Yummy Mom's Shrimp Casserole ? To Cook this Easy Mom's Shrimp Casserole, you will need the following 12 ingredients:
- It’s – shrimp casserole.
- You need 2 cup – precooked white or brown rice.
- Prepare 1 cup – chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup – chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup – chopped onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup – butter.
- Prepare 1 – family size can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 8 oz – shredded swiss cheese, best to get from deli and just slice and dice yourself.
- It’s 8 oz – fresh shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp – salt.
- You need 25 large – cleaned, deveined tail off fresh shrimp.
This cheesy Shrimp Casserole Recipe is a delicious combination of cheese, shrimp and wild rice in cream of mushroom soup, that can be served at a party or a weeknight family meal. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and delicious. Hot sauce and dashes of paprika make this delicious casserole a complex-flavored dish everyone at the table Arrange the shrimp in the baking dish in a single layer. One of the dishes I wanted to eat over and over was the Camarões com Palmito, or Casserole of Shrimp and Hearts of palm, which we encountered in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Mom's Shrimp Casserole instructions
How to Make Yummy Mom's Shrimp Casserole instructions ? Here 8 steps how you achieve that
- In large pot over medium heat cook onions, celery and peppers in butter until tender. About 3-5 minutes..
- Remove vegetables and set aside. In same pan, cook shrimp until they turn pink and just a touch undercooked..
- In a large bowl combine cooked vegetables, creamed soup, rice, salt and pepper, swiss cheese and half of cheddar. Mix well..
- Place in a very lightly greased 9" by 13" baking tray..
- Now place shrimp throughput baking tray nestling into rice mixture making sure they are pushed down to be covered..
- Bake covered 30 minutes in a preheated 375°F oven. After 30 minutes remove cover, add the other half of cheese and bake uncovered for 5 minutes..
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon..
- This is Taylor68too mom's recipe. Cover photo by mom too!.
Mix onions with the rest of ingredients in a casserole dish. This hearty seafood casserole is filled with shrimp, cheese and rice and gets its Cajun flair from the addition of okra, bell peppers, and cayenne pepper. It's a great choice for a special occasion meal. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair perfectly with my special, creamy sauce.