How to Make Yummy Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo
Recipe: Appetizing Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo. Chef Isaac Toups, of Toups Meatery, teaches us how to make a New Orleans style chicken and sausage gumbo. Isaac lets us in on the importance of taking it. Chicken sausage, ricotta cheese gnocchi, and broccoli combine in this Italian-inspired skillet dinner that's quick and easy to prepare.
Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe.
Recipe: Delicious Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo
You can have Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo ? To Make this Easy Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo, you will need the following 20 ingredients:
- You need – ● For The Meats & Seafood.
- Prepare 2 Pounds – Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1 Pound – Anduile Sausage [1/2" cut at angle].
- It’s 1 Pound – Jumbo Shrimp [pre-steamed- tails off].
- You need – ● For The Gumbo Gravy.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) – Packet Louisiana Gumbo Base Powder [no subs].
- Prepare 8 Cups – Chicken Broth [important: low sodium].
- It’s 6 Dashes – Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp – File Powder.
- It’s 4 Drops – Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need – ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- You need 1 – LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 2 Stalks – Celery [chopped].
- You need 1 – LG Tomato [chopped].
- It’s 1 – LG Onion [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp – Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp – Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need – ● For The Sides.
- It’s as needed – White Rice.
- It’s as needed – Jalapeno Corn Bread.
First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey, beef or a. Chicken sausage works well in just about everything: omelets, pasta, stews—the list goes on. Here are nine easy chicken sausage recipes to get you started with the better-for-you sausage alternative.
Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo instructions
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo instructions ? Here 8 steps how you achieve that
- Rinse chicken – remove any fat and cube meat in to 1" pieces. Add to a pot and add enough water to cover. Boil chicken for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all vegetables and place in pot. Add all fluids to pot and begin vegetable boil..
- Louisiana is a fantastic brand. However, it can be a bit salty. That's why low sodium broth in this dish is so very important..
- Pull 4 cups broth from your boiling vegetable pot. Add your Gumbo Base packet to it and whisk well and fast. Add back to pot. Whisk well again. Drain chicken and add to vegetable pot. Simmer together for 45 minutes..
- Slice your pre-cooked sausage and add to your pot 1/2 way thru your chicken simmer..
- At it's finish, add your pre-steamed shrimp just long enough to heat them..
- Serve with steamed white rice, jalapeno corn bread and Louisiana Hot Sauce..
- Enjoy your crazy easy taste of NOLA!.
Discover our distinctive varieties of expertly crafted Chicken Sausage, each made with all natural* chicken and a flavorful blend of spices. Fully cooked and ready for the grill, stove, or oven, they're a great way to cook up an exceptional dish. *No Artificial Ingredients, Minimally Processed. Chicken sausage is a lower-calorie alternative to its pork counterpart, but it doesn't skimp on the bold, savory Chicken sausage is such a convenient way to add flavor to healthy dishes. If your family doesn't like spicy food, skip the red pepper flakes and use a. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection.